The school conducts an entrance examination for interested candidates as advertised in the first quarter of the year.
Admission is granted to candidates:
- Who have successfully completed primary school and have proof (records).
- Who were successful in the entrance examination and interview conducted by the school and,
- Who agree to live in the boarding house and pay all the required fees.
- Who are free from chronic medical conditions that are unstable.
- Who agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
- Who agree to stay off Extra Provisions from home.
- Who are willing to be studious and participate in school activities